The M4 series of guns is the carbine variant of the M16, and is becoming more popular given the varied, often close quarters nature of contemporary warfare. The M4 is a burst fire weapon, while the M4A1 features a fully automatic fire mode. There are many many variations on the design, mostly due to it’s modular design and parts commonality with other guns in the NATO arsenal.
This Classic Army M4 variant features an adjustable crane style stock, full metal body, extended metal front rail system, metal barrel, metal ambidextrous rear sling mount, metal flip-up sights and flash hider. The body also features a functional bolt catch and a detachable sights. Classic Army delivers again with a very solid well constructed carbine.
Internal modifications in the WCAS lineup include:
- 6.04mm bronze inner barrel
- reinforced piston and head with bearing
- metal spring guide with bearing
- reinforced gears
- High Torque (Blowback) motor (short or long)
- metal bushings
- Length: 700mm/Stock out 775mm
- Gun Empty Weight: 2.6kg
- Package Weight: 3.8kg
- Average FPS: 393
- Battery Type: Crane/Nunchuck
- Includes high capacity magazine
Note: Battery and Charger are NOT included.